Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Makeup Desk Setup

These are a couple of pictures of my current setup where I apply my makeup and store my collection! 

The desk isn't very big but it gets the job done and is working out great for now. Eventually I do want to expand my collection more and purchase a larger desk. The colourful drawers to the right of the pictures are great because they can hold a LOT of products, I keep most of my makeup in them, as well as some skin care products, brush rolls and random cosmetic samples. I got it from Ikea and it is really handy because it has wheels at the bottom so it can move around easily. A lot of the products i wear on a daily basis I keep on top of my desk so that I can easily access them. 

 I use a mini mirror that i received as a gift to apply my makeup and it has adjustable lighting as well as a magnifying mirror. The larger mirror and round lights I bought at Home Depot.





The three pictures on my wall I purchased at Home Sense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment